Sunday 2 May 2010

A Treat 4



Is it still a treat if it's the fourth one? Course it bloody well is if you listen to the tracks on offer. Got back from Snowbombing in Austria last week and it was absolutely mental! I was in that mess of a crowd above, which extended down the whol street! Hot weather, snow, drink, ker-razy fancy dress, drink, quality DJs, meeting a few famous heads, drink, roadtripping, street parties, forest parties, traditional Austria sausages, drink and just a tad more drink...what's not to love? Was on such a festival high, I've booked myself into Bestival and am scouring the internet to find the ideal European one (any suggestions?). Had to overhaul the internet to get all the music I missed over the 2 weeks I was away and in no particular order have found these very differing diamonds in the rough.

Edit: Removed the links for the tracks I think were infringing copyrights (since there is no way to find out specifics, I am reduced to hit and miss). Hope this is satisfactory.

Rico Tubbs - Dare
Volcano (Felix Cartal Remix)
Hey Champ - Cold Dust Girl
Jeuce - Flavour (Bare Noize Remix)
Mix Hell - Boom da (Killer On The Dancefloor Remix)
Passion Pit - Sleepyhead (Cassette Club Remix)
Tom Sawyer - South American
The Bloody Beetroots - Domino
Blame Ft Ruff Sqwad - On My Own (Drumsound & Bassline Smith Vocal Remix)
Barletta - Whisper [Tommie Sunshine's Tribute To DJ AM Mix]
N-Joi - Anthem (TADT Remix)
B. Rich - Killin It
Unicorn Kid - Dreamcatcher
L.B.G. - As Good As My Love (Bart B More Secured Refix)
Urchins & Spoek - Tickets (Blatta & Inesha Remix)
Nero - Innocence

No comments:

Post a Comment