Sunday 2 May 2010

Afrojack



I will never get enough of Imogen Heap's mmm watcha say especially after this video (I know it's old but still funny as hell - oh and i defy you to try and find a proper version on youtube):



Nevertheless, with resonating Riverside beeps and squeaks, here, I think we have a winner!

Jason Deulo - Watcha Say (Afrojack Remix)

Myspace here

Passion Pit - Sleepyhead (Borgore Remix)
Don't be put off by the full file size this is 256kbps just a taster of a hopeful full release!

Marina And The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot (Doorly Remix)
Not what you expect of this guy! Absolutely class track. I love the way the song progresses from being relatively unedited and a few impeccably timed robotic beeps later you have the unfaltering lines "let the beat drop"...tee up next track and perfect fade into filthy dub and you're away...

No comments:

Post a Comment