Thursday 10 December 2009

My Birthday Treat to You!



Since it's my Birthday today I shouldn't really even be online (go get a life!) but I'm going up to the Manchester Warehouse Project tonight and staying up north for the weekend, so won't be in any state to be blogging for a while. I thought I would treat you all to the 'Best Of' this week's internet findings. There is a little something for everyone here, different genres etc. I'm going outside to find my life now...enjoy!

EDIT: Links work now!

Hostage - Valhalla
Tom Stephan - Turn That Shit Up (Diplo Remix)
Drake - Forever (Steve Aoki Remix)
Jamie Woon - Wayfaring Stranger (Burial Mix)
Zebo - Chugar
The Anomalies - Margarita (2 Bit Thugs Skank Ass Remix)
AC Slater - Play The Record Again
Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down (Bass Weazal Remix)
L-Wis - Mexter Dorgan
Tek-One - Hate You
Delphic - Doubt (Riton Vox Remix)
Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (OCD Automatic)
DJ Fresh - Hypercaine (Nero Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment