Monday 7 December 2009

Foreign Beggars

Neurosonics Audiomedical Labs Inc. from Chris Cairns on Vimeo.


Gotta appreciate all the big names involved in the making of this... Foreign Beggars, Scratch Perverts, Schlomo etc. I think I love the original of the below linked song more, but in a club it's the less lyrically influenced grind of the Noisia Remix that will really get people hyped up and 'godfathering'. I'm calling it now, this song is gonna be a big one.

Quick definition break HERE 'Godfathering' is what I call the angry face people pull when dancing to dubstep and DnB. Not taking the piss cos I definitely do it myself, just wonder why people look at me like I'm a dick when I dance with a big smile on my face. If you don't believe me, are you telling me you haven't seen people dancing next to you like this?



Liars if you haven't! Anyways, I'm going off on a personal tangent here. You don't give a shit...enjoy the MUSIC!

Foreign Beggars - Control (Noisia Remix)

Myspace here

Bonus:

Stuck In The Sound - Shoot Shoot (TEPR Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment