Wednesday 7 October 2009

A Treat



I couldn't be bothered to be all fancy and get photos of each and every artist here, I'm not even doing the usual concentrate on one artist thing here either. Instead I'm using a flyer to show off the night i'm going to on Friday and invite anyone and everyone to it. Bloody Beetroots have just released an amazing album but nonetheless I'm still glad they are returning to their old roots with Pinky Girl. The George Lenton remix is one of the first decent dubstep attempts on a Daft Punk... I'm going to stop now since the names beneath all need ZERO introduction anyway. They have a few new tunes out which I'm sure you will all enjoy. In fact I'm certain! So download em courtesy of good old Wonky.

Killa Kela - Everyday (Jakwob Remix)

In Flagranti - Louvre For Yo

Daft Punk - One More Time (George Lenton Remix)

His Majesty Andre - Puppets (Feat. The Bloody Beetroots)

The Bloody Beetroots - Pinky Girl (feat. Zingone & Nina Martine)

Jakwob's Myspace here

In Flagranti's Myspace here

George Lenton's Myspace here

His Majesty Andre's Myspace here

The Bloody Beetroots' Myspace here

No comments:

Post a Comment