Wednesday 21 October 2009

Treat 2

I'm not gonna lie, I've been trawling through the internet recently and finding songs that are brilliant, don't get me wrong, but I feel as though I've been missing something. i just have been finding anything that has perked me up and dance like an utter tit around my room. Today, however, I found something that has fully reignited my love! My happiness probably linked to my recent jobless slump and then actually getting a short term placement but fuck it. It means you get to benefit off of my internet-researching back. This song has only been released on beatport but comes out for general release soon which I will DEFINITELY post as soon as I have it, but for now enjoy this video.



God damn it I miss going out on these nights as often as I did at Uni. But anyways here a bunch o' tracks for you to enjoy on this fine rainy-arse day..

Cherry ft Kali (Mustard Pimp Dark Remix)
Alan Pownall - A Life Worth Living (Jakwob Remix)
The Very Best - Julia (JAYOU Remix)
Underhall - Digithall (Stereoheroes Remix)
Baskerville - One Dollar Dave (Boemklatsch Remix)
Big Pink - Dominos (Switch Remix)
Indo - R U Sleeping (Lee Mortimer Remix)
Hostage- Hangin'
Fake Blood - Mars (Style Of Eye's Tool For School Remix)

How nice of me was that? I'll accept thanks in the form of money! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment