Thursday 17 September 2009

Nadastrom



Bestival was fucking amazing! The lineup was ridiculously good and HUGE, I saw everyone I wanted to see and they all their sets killed it (Bloody Beetroots, Foamo and Raffertie were sick), the sun shone the whole time, everyone there was friendly and even appreciated my drunken calls into the night and food there was quality. It couldn't have been better! But now for my post - this recommendation comes straight from A1 Bassline, who I got the pleasure of meeting at Bestival. Quality bloke and a total joker! He includes this in some of his sets and for the cheesy drop in the middle (wait for it and you'll understand) it's definitely worthy.

Nadastrom - Pussy

Myspace here

Bonus, best pon De Floor remix I've heard yet and at Bestival literally every DJ played a version in his set. Still not rinsed... still an absolute club banger

Major Lazer - Pon De Floor (Chewy Chocolate Cookies Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment